If you’re looking for some inspiration and want to learn how to use Instagram to boost your creativity, this blog post is for you!
Checkout this video:
If you’re like most people, you probably use Instagram to follow your friends, see what they’re up to, and like their photos. But did you know that Instagram can also be a great tool to help boost your creativity?
That’s right! In addition to being a fun way to connect with others, Instagram can also be used as a tool to help spark new ideas, get inspired, and try new things.
Here are some creative ways you can use Instagram to boost your creativity:
1. Follow creative accounts: If you’re looking for some inspiration, start by following some accounts that post creative content. For example, you could follow accounts that post photos of interesting architecture, art, or nature. Or, you could follow accounts that post photos of everyday objects in unique and interesting ways.
2. Try a new filter: One simple way to make your photos more interesting is to experiment with different filters. Sure, the standard filters are nice, but there are also tons of other fun and creative options to choose from. So go ahead and play around until you find a filter that you love!
3. Take a different perspective: Instead of taking the same old photos from the same old angles, try something new! Get down low for an interesting perspective or climb up high for a bird’s-eye view. Or, walk around and take photos from different angles until you find one that really catches your eye. By changing up your perspective, you can add some creativity and interest to even the most mundane subjects.
4. Edit your photos: In addition to filters, Instagram also offers a variety of editing tools that you can use to make your photos look even better. For example, try playing around with the brightness or contrast settings or adding some text or graphics overlayed on top of your photo. Just have fun and see what kinds of interesting results you can come up with!
What is creativity?
Creativity is often described as the ability to come up with new and original ideas. It involves the ability to see things in new ways, to think outside the box, and to find new solutions to problems.
creativity is not just about coming up with new ideas; it’s also about making those ideas a reality. To be creative, you need to be able to turn your ideas into something tangible – whether that’s a piece of art, a design, a new business venture, or anything else.
There are lots of different ways to boost your creativity. Some people find that listening to music or spending time in nature helps them to come up with new ideas. Others find that they are more creative when they are around other people and can bounce ideas off of each other.
For some people, using Instagram can be a great way to boost their creativity. Listed below are some ways that you can use Instagram to become more creative:
1) Follow inspiring accounts: If you want to use Instagram to boost your creativity, then it’s important that you follow accounts that inspire you. When you see creative content that you enjoy, it can help to get your own creative juices flowing. Fill your feed with images and videos that make you think “Wow, I wish I had thought of that!”
2) Use hashtags: Hashtags are a great way of finding inspiring content on Instagram. If you’re not sure what hashtags to use, start with some general ones like #art #creativity #design #inspiration etc. You can also try searching for specific topics that interest you – for example, if you’re looking for design inspiration, you could try searching for hashtags like #graphicdesign #logodesign #webdesign etc.
3) Save inspiring posts: Whenever you come across a post on Instagram that inspires you, make sure to save it so that you can refer back to it later. This could be an image, a video, or even just a quote – anything that gets your creative juices flowing and gives you some food for thought. To save a post on Instagram, simply press the “save” button located below the image (it looks like a little bookmark).
4) Take breaks: It’s important not to overdo it when trying to boost your creativity through Instagram – if you spend too much time looking at inspiring content, it can start to feel overwhelming and you may lose motivation altogether. Make sure to take breaks throughout the day and give yourself some time away from your phone and social media in general. Go for a walk outside, read a book, or do something else entirely – anything that will help YOU recharge so that YOU can come back feeling refreshed and ready to create!
The link between Instagram and creativity
Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos. The app also has a number of editing features that can be used to make creative content.
There is a link between Instagram and creativity. A study found that people who use Instagram for visual inspiration are more likely to be creative. The study also found that people who use Instagram for visual inspiration are more likely to be interested in art and design.
If you’re looking for ways to boost your creativity, consider using Instagram as a source of visual inspiration. Follow accounts that post creative content, and take some time to explore the app’s editing features.
How to use Instagram to boost your creativity
As a visual platform, Instagram is a great place to get inspired and to find new ideas for your creative projects. You can follow other creatives, save images that inspire you, and use hashtags to find more of what you love. Additionally, you can use Instagram to connect with other creatives and to get feedback on your work.
Follow inspiring accounts
If you want to use Instagram to boost your creativity, one of the best things you can do is follow accounts that inspire you. By filling your feed with creative and interesting content, you’ll be more likely to find yourself feeling inspired when you open up the app.
Of course, who you follow is entirely up to you – so ifyou’re not sure where to start, here are a few of our favorite accounts to get you inspired:
@theartofslowliving – This account celebrates the simple things in life, and reminds us to appreciate the beauty in everyday moments.
@byrdiebeauty – This fashion and beauty-focused account is full of stunning photos and creative ideas.
@welovehandmade – This account celebrates all things handmade, from art and jewelry to clothes and home decor.
@mytinyatlas – A travel-focused account that will leave you itching to explore the world (or at least your own city).
Once you start following some inspiring accounts, take a look at how they use composition, light, color, and other elements in their shots. See what techniques they use that you’d like to try out yourself. And don’t forget to tag your own creative photos with #howtoinstagram so we can check them out!
Take a break from time to time
It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day grind and lose sight of your creative side. If you find yourself in a rut, take a break from your usual routine and try something new. Sometimes all it takes is a change of scenery to jump start your creativity. When you’re feeling stuck, take a walk outside, go to a different cafe, or visit a new city. Use Instagram as your virtual muse and let it inspire you to try something different.
Use the explore feature
The Explore feature on Instagram can be a great way to find new and interesting people to follow, as well as new content to like and engage with. When you use the Explore feature, you’ll see a grid of photos and videos that Instagram thinks you might be interested in. This is based on the content you’ve already been liking and interacting with.
To access the Explore feature, simply tap on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the app. From here, you can scroll through the grid of content, or use the search bar to find specific accounts or hashtags that interest you. When you find an account or piece of content that you like, simply tap on it to like it or leave a comment.
You can also use the Explore feature to find new and creative ways to edit your own photos. When you’re viewing a photo in the grid, simply tap on the “Edit” button (the pencil icon) to open up the editing interface. From here, you can experiment with all of Instagram’s editing tools, including filters, adjustments, and more. Once you’re happy with your edits, simply tap “Done” to save your changes.
Try out new things
Instagram can be a great way to get inspiration for new project ideas. By following other creatives and checking out the hashtags for things you’re interested in, you can quickly find a wealth of ideas to try out. If you’re feeling stuck, explore some new photographers or artists, and see what they’re up to. It may just give you the push you need to start something new.
In conclusion, Instagram can be a great tool to help boost your creativity. By following creative accounts, using hashtags, and interacting with other creative people, you can get inspired and come up with new ideas. So go out there and start creating!